What will you learn from the Mounir Master Class?
Mounir, the number one hair design educator of all time, is thrilled to join the American hair designers in Miami, USA, the gateway to the Americas.
More than 15,000 international hair designers attended more than 14 masterclasses around the world.
Paris, Sydney, Dubai, Milan, Brussels, Istanbul, Warsaw, Barcelona, etc.
Treat your mind with education and be among the 15,000 international hair designers carrying the Mounir legacy.
Miami, the Magic City, will welcome Mounir, the Godfather of Hair design on 2024 to enchant the diverse hair designers.
- Registration at 11:00 am
- Doors open at 01:00 pm
- Masterclass starts at 01:30 pm
- One Hour Lunch break 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Masterclass ends at 20:00 pm
- Photography with Mounir from 08:00pm till 09:00 pm.
Transformations given by Mounir
- 3 full live transformations
- 3 live toner applications
- More models for the final show
You should know:
Seat Number: The seating criteria are by the sequence of reservation and the ticket type. Your seat number will be sent to your email one month before the event. All ticket-type holders will have a perfect view of the demonstration & show.
Attendance: The number of attendees will be 300-500 people maximum per day.
Languages: The masterclass will be conducted in Arabic and interpreted in English and Spanish. Upon receiving 25+ people of another language, we will appoint an interpreter of the respective language.
Certification of attendance: All ticket-type holders will receive a certificate of attendance signed by Mounir.
Guideline to purchase your ticket online:
- 1- Enter to mounirmasterclass.com
- 2- Click on Miami, USA
- 3- Choose your preferred ticket type
- 4- Read all the information
- 5- Proceed to checkout
Via bank transfer:
- 1- Contact the support team on: +1 786 913 87 44
- 2- Via bank transfer in USD
- It is a Look & Learn masterclass
- Attendees are not required to bring anything with them.
- The ticket cannot be transferred to another person.
- No one is allowed to enter the masterclass other than the ticket holder.
- Ticket card is required.
- Tickets are non-refundable after purchase.
- Parking space available.